Job description / Role
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about furniture products.
- Manage stock count.
- Analyse and process customer orders accurately by preparing quotations and punching invoices
- Analyse customer needs and recommend appropriate furniture.
- Answer customer queries regarding furniture products.
- Coordinate with sales team to establish selling strategies and deals.
- Develop pricing plans and work with sales team to maximize sales and profitability.
- Develop action plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Provide outstanding customer services before and after the sale.
AED 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- 3-5 years’ experience in luxury retail furniture.
- Presentable and excellent communication skills, the candidate must have previous experience working with luxury furniture.
Salary & Benefits:
All inclusive: (Visa, Air Fare, Medical Insurance)
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.