Job description / Role
• Assist the Head of Sales and Principal Affairs Manager in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team
• Prepare sales forecasts and collect and analyse data to evaluate current sales goals
• Consolidate business and product performance data from several sources, and report on business and product KPIs for Consumer and Pharmaceutical Division
• Prepare and manage monthly reports for Consumer and Pharmaceutical Division that includes brand/item/SKU level performance, pricing and identify opportunities for improvements
• Support sales team and stores by investigating unavailability of stock at store level through coordination with the Principal Affairs Manager
• Provide detailed and clear insights to assist queries from the Sales Team and PAM's in the business
• Assist the Sales Managers / Supervisors in preparation and timely submission of the Quarterly Commission file to the Finance Team
• Respond to customers’ inquiries, complaints and account status and provide after-sales support on request
• Ensure timely processing of all orders with accuracy
• Help and assist sales team to ensure efficient utilization of CRM
• Prepare, interpret and present financial reports when required
• University degree in Finance / Business Management is preferred.
• Knowledge of products, industry trends, customer base and key competitors in designated geography
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, esp. Word, Power Point and Excel
• Proven experience or keen interest and ability in data analysis that drives insights and recommendations. Forecasting experience is an advantage
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.