Job description / Role
Dubai Holding Entertainment (former Arab Media Group).
Dubai Holding Entertainment currently has an exciting career opportunity. We are looking to hire a Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator will manage administrative and related activities on behalf of the Sales Team. S/he will assume responsibility for tracking and recording business opportunities by way of the Sales CRM system. Manage the central booking calendar for all assets and maintain a comprehensive database of B2B contacts. The job holder will maintain timely and accurate records of all sales related activities, communicate and share details of potential business opportunities with Senior Management and liaise with and support department colleagues in converting, closing and delivering identified leads.
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
• Receive and respond to sales enquiries received from a variety of sources including the Contact Centre, the asset’s web-sites, customers phone calls and direct ‘walk ins’.
• Ensure the departmental CRM system is kept up to date and accurate.
• Manage the central booking calendar for all assets, alerting management to any potential overbookings or booking conflict issues.
• Liaise with and communicate to operational colleagues all event and sales related requirements.
• Produce and manage B2B booking confirmations and event schedules for clients.
• Be the initial point of contact for any party / event related issues.
• Conducts regular tracking, analyzing and reporting of the sales funnel, regularly reporting to senior management on progress updates related to ticket sales, attendance, revenue generation, and yields.
• Continually improve and develop the processes / tools required for customer engagement and service enhancement.
• Provide on-the-ground assistance where appropriate and ensure an unmatched the guest experience.
• Develop, implement and report on activities
• Help achieve business goals and objectives for the sales department
• Monitor the department expense budget
• Work across internal departments to ensure synergies and execution efficiencies
• Adhere to corporate policies on all levels, including HR, legal, procurement, and general management
• Manage CRM systems and communications processes
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies Core Competencies
• Customer Focus
• Managing Diversity
• Leading Change
• Influencing Others
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related area.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in waterpark or entertainment asset
Skillset (job specific technical & system skills if applicable)
• Requires excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to execute multiple tasks
• Must be customer service driven with an understanding of the needs of the Guests.
• Requires the ability to make objective decisions quickly under stressful conditions, adapting to new demands and situations while remaining calm.
• Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, e-mail, Power Point) are required.
• Strong administration skills.
• Able to focus and prioritize.
• Fluent English in both oral and written.
• Previous work experience in Hospitality/Guest Relations.
• Excellent understanding on culture awareness and the unique environment of the UAE
• DHE Corporate
• Destination Management Teams
• Asset Operational Teams
• Travel Industry (DMC, TO, TA, DTCM, etc.)
• Hospitality Industry
• MICE and corporate vertical
• Education stakeholders (Ministries, School Boards, Schools, Education Councils, etc.)
• Consultants / Specialists
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.