Job description / Role
Sales coordinator required for one of the largest Building material company in Dubai
• Must have 2 - 3 years minimum experience coordination work
• Must have atleast 10 active clients in the field of civil construction/ manufacturing industry and ME
• Must have full knowledge of the building materials, safety products , electrical, MEP
• Must show atleast 4 to 5 previous large projects executed in the UAE in the construction industry
• Must have full knowledge on how to deal with purchasers, how to execute lpo's and arrange all products required for delivery.
AED 2,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have full knowledge of the local market and should know which importers has which material and must have active relationships for local purchase to arrange all materials on immediate basis.
• Good salary + allowance + transportation + benefits
About the Company
Since the company was founded in 1993, MAMS has built a business based on the core value of customers's satisfaction.These values guide our conduct on the market place.
In the process,we always have our eyes set to exceed expectations while honoring our commitments.We are driven by this inner passion to do what is right for the community that we are part of.
Every employee in MAMS has a vested interest in living up to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.We firmly believe that our culture and core values make us different and have contributed to our record of success.
MAMS aspires to be the best company in its field of business,a company that creates value for its customers by delivering high quality work on time.Over the years we have learned that extraordinary companies have extraordinary goals. We have placed the bar high and our dedicated team of people has always been able to surpass the goals set.
We employ the best people,we nurture them,we enable them to succeed and they make our success.
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Sales Coordinator Residence
RTC-1 Employment Services
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts