Job description / Role
This role is to be based in the Dubai Airport Free Trade Zone, candidates who are currently working in Dubai will be considered favorably.
• Manage all documentation process from New Sales Order to Ship Out and communicate with customers and coordinate with the entire chain from end to end.
• Responsible for weekly and daily reporting on Order Status and highlight other critical problems in the system and get solution for the same.
• Key in Sales Order, get clear customer confirmation on sales order details.
• Liaise with SA team and pass on accurate information to the team.
• Inform customer on shipment/logistics terms and liaise with APRIL internal team to get schedules/ other relevant documents.
• Good data management skills for analyzing chronological sequence from order intake to shipment and resolving issues.
• Checking LC and other documents related to shipment and keeping customer updated.
• Manage entire supply chain tracking for orders and regular updates to customer on the goods movement.
• At least 5 years of relevant experiences in Order Processing
• Excellent customer service
• Prior background in an admin role with customer handling experience
• Good in MS Office
• Annual visit to Mill and Sales Admin team in Malaysia for better co-ordination
About the Company
A leading resource manufacturing company with global footprints.