Job description / Role
As Sales Coordinator, you will be promoting a memorable experience in our authentic and iconic property. You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team with a high level of accuracy.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the first point of contact for guests and clients, and serve as a principal source of information for the Sales team.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external clients.
- Ensure all sales promotional literature is current and updated.
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties' unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
- Accountability and ownership for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assist in generating and maintaining customers through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, entertainment).
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role, within an international brand.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and other related systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent command in English / additional language is an advantage.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.