Job description / Role
• Identify the right prospects/ Prospect list development through data collection.
• Make calls to prospects and keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
• Maintains CRM by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Manage Sales pipeline and forecast entries for region, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
• Research and contact prospective clients, qualify leads and arrange suitable appointments for the Sales Team and proactively follow up leads generated.
• Assist the Sales Team, focusing mostly on managing schedules.
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
• Coordinate with the Sales Team and technical coordinator in arranging the demo sessions.
• Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients.
• Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Maintain an inventory of sales materials and supplies, such as brochures, promotional items and product samples, and ensure that all sales representatives have an adequate inventory of these materials on-hand.
• Maintain a track of all the cases of the sales representatives on a day-to-day basis
• Make sure the follow up emails are sent by the sales team on time.
• Represent the company and attend Events/Exhibitions to generate contacts and business leads.
• Adhere to timelines/deadlines as directed by the Business Owners and Sales Team.
• Assessment of sales team members KPIs and coordinating with HR department.
• Graduate or post graduate in any field.
• Ability to collect data through various sources.
• Analytical skills with familiarity in analytical tools.
• Expertise with digital tools including MS Office.
• Proven communication and presentation skill.
• Orientation towards research.
• Proficiency in English.
• Written and oral communication skills with proof reading.
• Familiarity in using social media platforms and infotainment platforms
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East