Sales Coordinator (Emirati National)
Job description / Role
Our client is a reputed food & manufacturing company in the UAE that deals in its brands and private labelling across the region. They are looking to hire a Sales Coordinator (Emirati National) to be based in their office in Dubai.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 8 am to 5 pm (1-hour break).
In this role you will be responsible for the following duties :
- Preparing and submitting the quotation on time
- Help the Sales team achieve the Quarter and Annual sales target.
- Support system- Back-end support for all clients, handling customer complaints, handling queries. Sales Focus
- Tracking sales reports and other market data daily, and weekly basis for the division head
- Inventory management, stock taking, report generation
- Coordinate with the Line manager and key Account Executives on sales report requirements
To be considered for this role, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be a UAE National
- Minimum 1 year's experience in working as a sales coordinator /administrator for any business operations. Freshers with relevant educational backgrounds are also welcome to apply.
- Should have a sound understanding of Sales operations.
- Any relevant degree/Diploma holder.
- Excellent customer service skills to handle existing/ new build-in clients.
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange for our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Black Pearl before they can process your application, please report and write an email or contact our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
RTC-1 Employment Services
WGG Advertising Agency
Sales Assistant and Documentation Officer
A Leading Steel Trading Company in the Middle East