Job description / Role
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Follow up with customers and achieve sales order and quotations target every day.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness and give technical advice to customers after discussing with Technical Sales Manager.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. (REQUIRED)
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator with an Engineering Background.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.