Job description / Role
The Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative will be responsible to provide complete customer service, documentation and logistics support with timely information flow within the organization.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Responsible for preparing, reviewing and administering contracts in accordance with company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications
• Create timely and error free Sales Orders by entering accurate information in the system
• Maintain channels of effective communication with customers, agents, operators, Sales team and other departments
• Adhere to the appropriate working procedure & deadlines for preparing documents (Purchase Order/ Purchase Invoice/ Sales Orders/ etc.)
• Knowledge of Incoterms, Contracts, LC, Documentation including familiar with Bill of entry and governmental permissions
• Provide high quality customer service and support to all parties concerned during the pre-shipment and post shipment process
• Documentation for Local Distribution in UAE (Duty Paid, Duty Exempt, Duty Deposit, Transfer of ownership, etc.)
• Familiar with Bill of entries process & knowledge of customs processes including inspection
• Knowledge of governmental requirements such as Customs, MOH, SIRA, Executive Office, etc.
• Invoicing customers & Monitor outstanding payments with Finance and follow up with customers
• Prepare Purchase Orders & contracts for Bulk shipments including LC arrangements (import& export)
• Prepare Sales contracts & Proforma invoices for all bulk shipments in a timely manner and forward them for execution to the Logistics team
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
• Perform any extra duties as assigned by the Line Manager
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales & Customer Service
• Knowledge & understanding of Chemical Business environment & Products
• Customer focus and ability to develop strong relationship with key customers
• Self-motivated, Quality & Detail oriented
• Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines with attention to detail
• Ability to resolve issues and handle pressure with a positive outlook
• Should hold Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing
• Should be young, dynamic, customer centric and a team player
• Microsoft Office skills & INCOTERMS required
• Knowledge of JDE systems will be an advantage
• Fluency in written and verbal English language
Desired start date:
• As soon as possible
• Competitive and in line with market
About the Company
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.