Job description / Role
• The main target of this job is to increase the retail business of STYRO, offline and online by offering existing products and services plus develop new ideas and products so it is B2C and some percentage of B2B.
• It generates sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
• Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
• Establishes and maintain effective communication links with other department or customer to identify all sales opportunities.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
• Monitor feedback from the customer to measure their satisfaction level with company products and services.
• Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate superior.
• Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
• Maintain a solid relationship with key customers, suppliers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
• Ensuring the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries, and any other related customer issues.
• Bring a consultative approach to sales by using knowledge of product trends and opportunities to develop manufacturing strategies tailored to client’s needs.
• Maintain an updated record of clients with their transactions and prepares weekly report management's requirements
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Any Engineering Background.
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in the same role.
• Detail-oriented and driven
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Multitasking ability
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Procurement Engineer (MEP)
Al Baddad Capital
Mechanical Engineer - AC / Chiller Units