Job description / Role
• To generate new leads and grow our current customer base within Dubai and Northern Region.
Applications & Solutions to be Concentrated:
• Pontoons, Marine Applications, Landscaping Companies, Floor raising, EIFS & Insulation Application, Exterior, Decorative applications
Sales Area: Dubai and Northern Region
Job Description & Responsibility
• Identify and explore new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Bring/ Introduce new leads from your existing customer database.
• Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets with a prime focus for Project-Based Sales.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective planning for the constant improvement of sales.
• Conduct continuous research on the target market and finding the companies to target.
• Reach the sales target with a time period of 3 months.
• Deliver a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by phone or in person, to secure upcoming sales/projects.
• The show continues to progress towards reaching the targets and KPI’s set by the Sales Manager/Director.
• Maintain stable relationships with key customers, suppliers and other relevant subjects to ensure maximum sales.
• Solve customer’s compliance by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries, and any other related customer issues.
• Submit daily reports to provide continuous updates to the management.
• Develop technical and sales skills to improve the knowledge and adapt the services and products by the company in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill the job function or as assigned
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Costing Engineer / Cost Estimator
Manpower Middle East