Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
• To manage principal account. This includes regular interface with clients, verify all sales costing and proposals, follow ups to secure orders, participate in technical clarifications and kick off meetings.
• Plan and communicate sales success strategies for job award. This includes participate of cost estimation and technical offer, analyze competition, plan and execute accordingly.
• Prepare sales and forecasting, and strategic planning, and communicate to principals and senior management.
• Ensure quality of deliverables and after sales support.
• Plan and execute strategies for new customer traction.
• Conduct commercial negotiations with clients. This includes payment terms, discounts…etc.
• To negotiate with clients pricing and agree on terms and conditions.
• To update and ensure vendor / contractor registration and qualification with NOC, IOC, EPC…etc
• To show consideration of the department’s requirements for flexible working hours when working demands arise.
• To work closely with colleagues, managers and other departments personnel.
• To collaborate with engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposals including technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and adhere to product standards, quality standards and specifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation & Control Engineering
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Sales engineer associated with major experience in Machinery application
• Good knowledge & experience in Mechanical or related to Rotating Machinery
• English Language proficiency, verbal and written.
• Good Computer Skills, Microsoft office software
• Possess problem analysis and troubleshooting capabilities
• A self-motivator with the ability to work independently and within timeline; resilient to challenges; attention to detail.
• Confident/ presentable
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Pre-Sales Engineer - MEP
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services