Job description / Role
As a Technical Sales Engineer, he/she has a primary responsibility of coordinating the commercial and technical evaluation of GIG products and services throughout the sales process. The Technical Sales Engineer must be able to initiate contact with targeted customers, deliver product demonstrations, coordinate and drive sales opportunities thought the sales lifecycle, and travel assigned sales territory to establish and retain effective relationships with customers.
Technical Sales Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and improve knowledge of water treatment techniques related hospitality business (Hotels) with respect to boilers, pre-heaters, heat exchangers, chillers, swimming pools, chemical requirements, and all related categorization.
• Assists customers in the application of GIG products and solutions through direct interaction.
• Executes sales plans to achieve individual and territorial sales goals.
• Drives sale opportunities thought the sales lifecycle.
• Analyzes and interpret commercial and technical requirements to provide customers with commercial and technical proposal or respond to technical and commercial elements of RFQs/RFPs.
• Measures, analyzes, and reports interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle to support customer retention and drive revenue grow.
• Assists in the development of company sales and marketing plans in the assigned marketplace.
• Understands and reinforce sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers
• Participates in water Treatment marketing and sales activities and industry technical meeting, industrial association meetings and conferences. Delivers commercial and technical presentations in customer meetings, industry technical meetings, technical and commercial trainings, product demonstrations.
• Identifies, measures, and improves marketing and sales processes.
• Travels throughout assigned sales territory (Local, and International).
• B. S. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree
• 5+ years of experience in Chemical sales for hospitality business, preferably hotels, resorts, and hospitals at the first stage.
• 5+ years of experience in water treatment of components within hospitality in any of the following industries: Water treatment and chemicals sales.
• Familiarized with Swimming Pools, Saunas, Jacuzzi concepts.
• Strong writing, documentation, and presentation skills.
About the Company
General International Group holds more than 30 years of expertise and exposure with strong presence in the UAE delivering engineering solutions in specialized services to 200 + customers across verticals. Our team can work closely with you to support from the Design stage of a project. We have the capability to Supply, Design, Install, Commission and Hand over the project to our customers on time and on budget. Furthermore, our strength in the Facilities Management Services confirms our ability to properly and effectively maintain your facility.