Job description / Role
Based in any Agent office in UAE and cover ends users along with Agent sales team.
Support sales drive by accompanying Agent Sales team.
- Visit end users.
- Tap new customers.
- Promote the sales of New range and Target models in the assigned region.
- Create customer data base.
- Conduct Training for customers/ Agent & dealer sales team.
- Conduct demonstrations for customers.
- Obtain competitor information (new products, promotions, prices, technical problems, etc.)
- Periodically Collect and report competitor pricing information.
Come to office every Sunday (Full one day)
- Attend sales meeting.
- Report on details of previous week (written reports are required).
- Notify visit schedule of the week
- Report competitor activity
- Collect information requested on time to time basis
Business Travel: within the region as and when required.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualification: A college degree is required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The ability to work well with people is essential.
- Multitasking and organizations skills are a must.
- Power tools / similar product line knowledge.
- Work Experience: 3 – 4 years.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary Range : depending on experience
About the Company
TrueBlue Resources is the Middle East based subsidiary of TrueBlue Inc. Operating from their Middle East Head Quarters in Dubai, since 2013, We offer Recruitment Solutions to a wide range of customers in the Energy, Power, Construction, Aviation, Aerospace and Defence, IT & Telecoms sectors throughout the whole Middle East and North Africa regions.