Job description / Role
G4S is currently looking for an experienced Sales Executives for Dubai and Northern Emirates. Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible in generating sales from a portfolio of small to big business accounts in accordance with agreed quarterly targets to maximize company profitability.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Achieve sales targets assigned by the Company
• Actively identify and cultivate leads
• Visit potential clients for new business
• Develop a good understanding of the client needs
• Work with internal teams to develop solutions to satisfy potential client needs
• Develop the relationship with clients to ensure business is grown and retained
• Build a strong sales pipeline
• Sell a range of services – integrated secure solution selling
• Follow G4S way of selling
• Ensure all opportunities are in Salesforce
• Gather market and competitor data
• Prepare activity report when requested
• Diploma / Degree in any field from a reputable university
• Minimum of 3 years sales and business development experience from relevant industries like security services, outsourcing and manpower supply.
• Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to interact with potential clients
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages
• Professional and presentable
• Proven sales track record
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - HORECA
BAC Middle East
APM Monaco Ltd
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE