Job description / Role
Overview of duties
• Implements sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Main focus on the Group Business segment.
• Conducts sales calls to specific corporate accounts with group business potential.
• Conducts show arounds to clients relative to the group business segment.
• Participates in weekly sales & marketing meeting
• Attends all pre-conference meetings, as required, arranged by the Event Manager.
• Meets and exceeds individual revenue goals.
• Effectively manages customers budget to maximize revenue and meet customer needs and identify opportunities to up-sell products ans services throughout the sales process.
• Prepare quotations based on clients’ requirements.
• Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, written communication.
• Maintain close business relationships with existing clients through key sales activities.
• Cultivate and develop new business relationships through key sales activities
• Closely follows up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients
• Adapts to client's needs by tailor fitting hotel services to fit client's requests.
• Responsible for preparation of Banquet Event Order and conducting the daily event order meeting"
Team management and cross-department responsibilities
• Demonstrates commitment to Hotel operating principles and philosophies.
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains the highest standards of professionalism and attitude towards all internal & external guests.
• Develops and maintains close working relationship with all departments throughout the hotel.
• Ensure smooth inter-departmental communication channel to get messages/ information clearly received and disseminated.
• Maintains a positive relationship and assists the Event Manager when required to the success of an Event.
Education / Professional experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year progressive administrative or customer contact position.
• Experience in Events, Catering preferred.
• Previous experience in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
• Communication skills : PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
• Languages: fluent in English and the national language, a 3rd language will be a plus."
Skills / Qualities
• Novotel Ibis and Adagio: a new service attitude centred on proximity, sociability and sharing experience.
• Ensure all staff embody the same mindset by developing each individual's sense of curiosity, open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative."
• Commitment to service.
• Strive for results ( Career Oriented, pro-active , finding initiative ).
• Good leadership and organizational skills.
• Time management."
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Danat Hotels & Resorts
|Al Ain||15 Aug|
Corporate Sales Executive
Events Sales & Customer Service
Arena Events Limited
Front Desk Agent
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts