Job description / Role
Are you a sales-driven individual who is looking for an exciting new opportunity? An Edtech Company is looking for a Sales Executive with strong sales capabilities to join our team in Dubai.
We are representing our Principals under the Education Industry across Higher Education, K-12 including technology companies globally for two-decades. Some of our principals are Lego Education and Samlabs. The candidates should at least have 2-3 years of solid experience in selling IT Products, Software Products and/or ICT and Services.
• Key points for this position are responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company’s products and services, analyze market potential, make regular contacts and business visits and conduct client presentations.
AED 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission, Medical Insurance, Fuel Reimbursement in actual, Gratuity
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Able to generate inquiries, compete and win
• Experience in working in a cross-functional environment and in selling and negotiation
• Native English or Native Arabic Speaking with fluency at English
• Maintain the full lifecycle of the sales process
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities
• Present with confidence, deliver sales pitches and manage stakeholders’ expectations. In addition, be able to gather needed information from opportunity discoveries up until closing the deal
• Able to organize according to company goals and anticipate the evolving needs of customers with a strong capacity to learn and assimilate new technologies and methodologies
• Must need to convey “Our Solutions” in an interactive, professional, engaging, high-impact and actionable manner
• Maintain accurate and timely records in CRM tools for sales activities
• Support and ensure that goals set are achieved for the development of the team and for the growth of the business
• Achieving targets on time
• UAE Driving License is a mandatory
About the Company
20 Years in Education Industry teaching 21 century skills providing abundant online teaching and learning resources.
Established in 2001 as Technokids Trading L.L.C., The Knowledge Hub was born out of the undying need to provide high quality education to students to cope with the ever growing demands for advanced learning and development. Through the altruistic initiative and guidance of Sheikha Lamia Faisal Al Qassimi, invigorated by her aspiration to provide quality education through IT solutions, The Knowledge Hub came into being. The relentless support that The Knowledge Hub has been providing to teachers and students since the beginning stirred the organization to take a giant leap of expanding to other Emirates and eventually throughout the Middle East region.
As a committed proponent of e-Learning, we offer the most innovative approaches to K-12 schools and universities in order to deliver cutting-edge teaching methodologies and learning styles.