Job description / Role
• Responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques.
• Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
• Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
• Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
• Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
• Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
• Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
• Following up on leads generated by other departments.
• Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
• Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
• Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
• Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
• Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
• Self-motivated and organised individual.
• Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
• Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills.
• UAE Driving license preferred.
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Assistant Sales Manager
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Al Boom Marine