Job description / Role
• Analyse the China and SE Asia market's potential, supply management with sales plan and sales status reports on a regular basis
• Create and implement a strategy for business development in China & SE Asia
• Report to management on the status and progress of China Desk on a regular basis.
• Increase the level of sales and close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to gain commitment to purchase the company’s services.
• Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing Key Clients to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate, manage and resolve payment related issues.
• Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both the client and the organization.
• Achieve sales activities within specified timescales as directed by the management
• Develop sales presentations and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
• Ensure maintenance and demonstration of accurate knowledge of company’s products, services, and overall benefits.
• Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
• Maintain current and accurate knowledge of competitor products and activities, be able to highlight their disadvantages and recommend any necessary tactical action.
• Provide time-phased, qualified reports on weekly activities and overall achievements.
• Maintain accurate records of clients' database.
• Handle correspondence related to all selling activities
• Preferred Chinese
• 2-3 years of sales experience in Aviation Industry.
• Background and management experience in aviation, business development, sales and/or Client relations is preferred.
• Preferred candidates will have had successful exposure from an international environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, cultural understanding and ability to connect with people.
• Excellent communication, influence and negotiation skills in English.
• Customer-service oriented mindset and appearance.
• Willing to travel.
• Proficiency in MS Office including intermediate knowledge in PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Knowledge and understanding of general aviation.
About the Company
Aurora Aviation S.A. is a young, dynamic, highly professional company providing quality innovative flight management services to clients globally.
In addition to delivering reliable uplifts of aviation fuel at competitive prices to cargo carriers, commercial and general aviation worldwide, our team of international experts are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art services in the fields of air traffic rights, flight planning, ground handling, weather and NOTAMs, travel and aircraft chartering. Regardless of the nature of your enquiry Aurora provides round-the clock efficient and reliable aviation support services across the world through our wide network of jet fuel vendors, handling agents, civil aviation authorities and FBOs.
Sales Executive (Car Exports)
Legend World Investments LLC
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Ziad Galadari Group
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts