Job description / Role
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include but be unlimited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
• Adheres to all Hotel policies and working procedures, as well as emergency procedures.
• Keeps updated on the systems and its operations.
• Keeps informed about the hotel’s organization, its structure and officers, activities and promotions.
• Promptly, politely and accurately handles all telephone reservations according to corporate standards.
• Handles all incoming reservation faxes/correspondence and processes them within the same day the reservations are received.
• Attends to guest requests in the best possible way.
• Checks for accuracy and completeness all reservations in the system to ensure that they reflect all the pertinent details.
• Keeps informed of the booking capacity of the system.
• Ensures that all special billing requirements have passed credit clearance and letters of authorization/vouchers are received prior to guest’s arrival.
• Upsell accommodations whenever possible to maximize revenue
• Informs immediate supervisor on any deviations in rate applications or reservation arrangements.
• Handles pre-blocking of rooms and special requirements.
• Informs the Front Office Supervisor on duty about early check-in guests with amenities (fruits, flowers, etc) and relays specified amenities to Concierge, Room Service and Housekeeping based on schedules set.
• Prints and distributes monthly statistical reports based on: business origin, main source markets, follow up of room production per account/market.
• Maintains a complete file of reports for easy reference
• Processes and distributes all incoming and outgoing admin messages.
• Updates Guest History masters on individual preferences, complaints, etc.
• Maintains a file of each tour/convention group and reviews all data from the booking sheet.
• Ensures that group arrivals are linked to the correct travel agency or company master , if any.
• Closely monitors individual reservations of convention blocks based o reports and enforces cut-off controls.
• Maintains systematic files of reservation records and other office correspondence.
• Maintains orderliness and cleanliness in the work/lounge area.
• Attends monthly departmental meetings.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• MICE -Group quotations, plan event from start to finish according to requirements, coordinate all operations, ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
About the Company
A joint venture between Nakheel and Spain's RIU Hotels & Resorts, RIU Dubai located at Deira Islands, is the emirate's first four-star, 24-hour all-inclusive beachfront resort.
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Assistant Manager 2
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|