Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Fully furnished accommodation and transportation
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepares proposals for qualified leads or inquiries for group business segment over 10 rooms with function as per the requirements
- Finalizes detailed arrangements on both rooms and functions with clients/organizers and prepares the final contract accordingly.
- Traces for confirmations and deposit with clients/organizers in accordance with the guidelines of cut off dates.
- Reviews the contracts of corporate meetings and conventions for cut off dates, special arrangements / requirements committed to clients/organizers.
- Conducts a detail handover to the Event Manager upon confirmation of group with signed contract and introductory of Event Manager to the Client
Your experience and skills include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year progressive administrative or customer contact position.
- Experience in Events, Catering preferred.
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
- Communication skills : PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Languages: fluent in English and the national language, a 3rd language will be a plus.
Your team and working environment:
- Friendly Working Environment.
- Innovative ,friendly and diverse team.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.