Maximilian London Jewellery
Job description / Role
Maximilian London Jewelry is now recruiting for the position of Sales manager at the brand's new boutique located in the Dubai Mall – Grand Atrium.
• Females are required with the presentable appearance and at least 2 year's sales experience in the jewelry, watches and luxury market segments (Harry Winston, Graff, Tiffany, Cartier, Jacob).
• Fluent English (written and oral) is compulsory.
• Knowledge of Arabic and Chinese is a plus.
• Candidates located in the UAE will be considered for the position.
Send your CV with a photo online.
• Grow & develop business in the UAE and EMEA Regions (not limited to global locations)
• Participate in defining and implementing Business Development strategy
• Develop a strong knowledge of brand new boutique in Dubai
• Assess local market opportunities to implement a proactive and effective strategy to target and acquire new Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients
• Drive sales teams and boutiques in the field towards new business initiatives and sales opportunities both within, and outside of the boutique environment
• Motivate and support the sales team and boutique management team
• Assess potential and propose developmental opportunities in partnership with boutique management, PR, CRM and all other corporate departments
• Collaborate with all offices and boutiques on implementation of sales development plans
• Help develop sales tools, and educational tools for the network
• Manage team’s budget
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
• Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
• Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
About the Company
Jewellery House MaximiliaN-London is best known for its exceptional expertise, transformers jewelry sets and the precious stones investment services.
The Jewellery House of MaximiliaN-London was founded in 2005 and is best known for its expertise, handmade craftsmanship and innovative precious stone settings.
All the MaximiliaN-London jewels are transformers. The brooch is easily converted into a ring, necklace into a bracelet, earrings into pendants. Only the rarest, most valuable and largest precious gemstones in the world such as Burmese Rubies, Colombian Emeralds, Kashmir and Burmese Sapphires are used in the production.