Job description / Role
• Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
• Must have good experience on B2C sales
• Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
• Keeping up with design trends knowledge.
• Researching and qualifying new leads.
• Understand the scope of the project.
• Closing sales and achieving sales targets
• Work closely with designers and project managers.
• Interior company Sales experience will be a plus
• Field sales experience in an interior Company.
• Ability to generate revenue by identifying client needs.
• Neat, well-groomed appearance.
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Benefits and Compensation
• Fixed Salaries plus Incentives
• Visa & Medical insurance
• Appraisals within 6 months for performers.
• Stability in the jobs
About the Company
Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of global property & asset portfolio by using technology, data, research and diversified presence to make global real estate investments decision making more research led and driven by risk/reward perspective. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in facilitating real estate investments to satisfied customers worldwide through its direct presence of more than 2000 employees in 30 cities in 10 countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and Canada. Square Yards has presence in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Sharjah, Muscat, Bahrain in the GCC region.