Job description / Role
THE ROLE INCLUDES
• Establishing a portfolio of clients
• Creating brand awareness and generating leads
• Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
• Supplier relationship management
• Manage charter bookings from enquiry to completion
• Receiving inbound requests for urgent charters virtually 24/7
• Flight watching/overseeing flight departures (this might be unsociable hours)
• Achieving monthly and annual targets
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bilingual speaking skills in English and Arabic
• Ability to exceed sales financial targets
• Hardworking and flexible, this role is not simply 9-5
• Ambition, drive, and self-motivation
• Should have good communication skills
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.