Job description / Role
A manpower supply company is currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods to gain acceptance of products and services.
• Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
• Make clients and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; effectively meet client needs; develop and sustain positive and productive client relationships, and take responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Identify and target sales leads.
• Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through web communications.
• Set and exceed revenue and sales target.
• Identify opportunities and act to build relationships between individuals, teams, department units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
• Follow company sales lead management process. Leverage tools, reports, and resources to maximize sales result
AED 6,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of successful sales experience, especially in the UAE market,
• Past experience in the same field is a plus - sales executive in manpower supply company
• Experience exceeding sales targets.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• A rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocols.
• Must maintain a high attention to detail.
• Proficient with computers and software applications including MS Office suite.
• Candidates should have a valid driving license and a personal car to use
• Female , Arabic speaking
Salary: AED 7000/month
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.