Sales Executive (Arabic Speaking)
Chef Middle East
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
1. Sales Cycle Management: Actively involved in achieving set targets related to sales and margins, white space target, cost of sales.
2. Analytics & Business Development: Leads relevant analysis using company provided tools (business intelligence) to identify opportunities and generate actions plans.
3. Relationship Management: Maintains excellent relationships with all strategic internal and external stakeholders involved with the section (salesforce, customers, suppliers).
4. Negotiating the agreement terms and closing sales.
5. Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
6. Minimizing expiry products by set target.
7. Complying with the HACCP & ISO procedures at all times.
1. Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point. Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an added advantage.
2. Fluency in Arabic is mandatory for this position
3. College /University diploma or at least 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or
combination of education and experience.
4. Minimum 2 -3 years related experience in customer associated sales. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of the Abu Dhabi and Al Ain markets.
5. Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Must be familiar with food products line and similar customer base.
7. Must have a valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
Dubai Holding Group
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jan|
WGG Advertising Agency
RTC-1 Employment Services