Sales Executive - Corporate
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
A lifestyle boutique hotel Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi (by Hyatt) is looking for an energetic, professional, and sociable individual to join our Sales team as Sales Executive - Corporate.
- 1 year of experience in 5* hotel in Abu Dhabi/ UAE
- Well-connected with corporate entities in Abu Dhabi (embassies, global and local accounts)
- Able to build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships and bring new accounts to the hotel
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of the Abu Dhabi market
- Has a driving license and is ready for business trips around the UAE
- Ready to learn new skills and grow as a professional
- Able to multi-task and work as a team player
- Fluent in English. Work experience in a luxury international brand hotel will be an advantage. Good understanding of selling and presentation techniques. Computer skills in MS Office, email, and Opera will be an asset.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.