Job description / Role
Sales professional with extensive knowledge and solid experience in UAE real estate/property market. This position requires following key functions:
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers, prospective customers and 3rd party agents to generate sales and meet targets.
• Generating and handling Clients Inquiries for selling property units.
• Addressing customers queries in person and determining their needs.
• Demonstrate the company’s property portfolio to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting the right property to suit their needs.
• Arranging and accompanying clients to view/inspect the property.
• Maintain and develop relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
• Negotiating and finalising contracts and payment terms with the clients and take internal approval of the deal from the COO.
• Liaising with different departments to ensure efficient processing of the deal.
• Providing after sales support including following up for payment if required.
• Provide Periodic report and updates to Management about progress towards sales targets.
• Maintain in depth and up to date knowledge about the market, Government regulations,
competitor information and current trends and make recommendations to the management.
• Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and sales locations.
• Promoting property through agents, marketing initiatives, and maintaining social media presence at property level and at a corporate level.
• Keep a watch that pictures, properties and pricing mentioned in social media by agents etc. are with the prior approval of management.
• Reporting and resolving any such violations noted.
• Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, marketing materials, analysis of sales and marketing trend.
• Sustains rapport with key clients and agents by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Performing any other sales and marketing duties as required by the management
• Minimum 5 years of experience in UAE with Real estate developer.
• Advanced Degree in sales or a Related Field.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English
• Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and ability to write web content
• Capability of working independently, taking initiative, and being part of a team working collaboratively
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Good report writing skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Team leadership and Management
• Public speaking & client relationships
• Market assessment & Research
• Negotiating skills
• Must have a valid Driving License.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.