Job description / Role
- Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing the development of the existing portfolio, while simultaneously acquiring new accounts.
- Entertaining and conducting hotel inspections with partners.
- Engaging in weekly sale activities in order to secure the continuous growth of business. (Sales Calls, Site Inspections, Entertainment, Sales Blitz).
- Assisting to conduct extensive competitor research and maintaining excellent product knowledge of the Hotel.
- Understanding the DMC/Tour Operators needs in order to build "win-win strategic partnerships".
- Liaising and working closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's expectations are being met.
- Achieving personal sales targets.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and hotel policies.
- Assisting the team with any support that they require.
- Maintaining positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- To ensure all employees maintain an updated awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.
- To maximize the effectiveness of Sales Coordinators by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Past Experience in Pro-active sales
- Experience as a Sales Executive may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Driving License is preferred.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Sales Executive - Shipping Industry
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP)
Sales Manager - Beverages
Viva HR Consultants