Sales Executive - Marble and Ceramics
Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
• Visit potential customer/Distributors / Dealer / Retailer/ Architects/Builders / Contractors/ Fabricators.
• Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Gather market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
• Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with your company's managers.
• Advise on forthcoming product developments & discussing special promotions.
• Liaise with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
• Check quantities of goods on display and in stock.
• Identify new markets & opportunities.
• Record sales and order information and send copies to the sales.
• Review your own sales performance, aim to meet or exceed target.
• Be aware of the market changes and make sales plans according to the changes in the market
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: incentives
• Must have min 2 years of UAE experience in the same industry
• Must have a DL and own car
• Must be ready to travel across the GCC countries
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Sales Executive - B2B Sales
|Abu Dhabi||17 Dec|
Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet
|Al Ain||14 Dec|
Sales Executive - Banking and Insurance
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Attendant