Job description / Role
Responsible for delivering agreed sales targets in line with sales/business plans.
• Identify the development potential in accounts by studying current and previous business.
• Meet with key customer personnel; identify and evaluate additional needs; analyze opportunities.
• Initiate sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
• Develop sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
• Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current customer requirements; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating hires; integrating hire requirements with business operations.
• Protect organizational value by keeping selected company information confidential.
• Service existing accounts, obtain orders, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other opportunities.
• Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, especially in EPC/ADNOC is a must.
• Having good clientele network within ADNOC would be given preference.
• Customer service skills and strong business acumen
• Sales and negotiation skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree Engineering
• Oil & Gas services Experience
• Equipment rental Experience: Compressors, Generators, Boosters, Air Dryers, Nitrogen Generator Units, Elevated working platforms machines, cranes.
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the same field Skills and Competencies:
• Language: English (Required), Arabic, Spanish
• UAE driving license (Required)
• Nationality: Indian , Pakistan, China, western-Uk-American-Australian, Spanish, Arabic
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Ziad Galadari Group
Sales Executive - Retail Food Trading
Ziad Galadari Group
Layan Food Trading & Distribution