This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Executive jobs in UAE
• Have a demonstrable success in sales
• Have working knowledge of interior finishes and design
• Make presentation, specification, and placement of design marketing materials to the potential Clients and Consultants.
• Coordinate with design team for technical presentation
• Coordinate with the Management for pricing and planning.
• Providing each customer with quality services.
• Effective communication skills to establish a trusted working relationship with clients
• Demonstrates a high level of creativity and organization.
• Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
• Goal oriented and motivated with a desire to succeed. Drives performance towards outstanding results.
• Clearly communicates and effectively listens to clients wants, needs and desires.
• Prepare reports and discuss with Management for decisions.
• Sales Experience in Interior design and fit-out projects in UAE market.
• UAE Driver’s license
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
• IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office
• Smart and professional appearance.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
• GCC experience
About the Company
Established in 1979 by interior designer Elie Assamad, FDC has been gaining an enviable reputation as it continues to be a leader in its field.
Operating in Kuwait free trade zone with Hi Tech production facilities, FDC is dedicated to maintain its legacy as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of custom made furniture and other decoration components.
FDC’s portfolio includes luxury boutiques, hospitals, corporate offices and hospitality projects among others.