Job description / Role
Are you a retail professional looking for an interesting new challenge in the Fashion segment?
We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive with 2 - 3 years of experience in the Fashion industry to work for leading brand: Tory Burch.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, you will be responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling. You will be the ambassador of the brand by:
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Focus on selling and up selling.
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Communicate with Guests to assess and satisfy their needs, and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation.
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand's visual merchandising guidelines.
- Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories.
- Retail Affinity & Understanding
- Business & Commercial Acumen
- Operational Excellence
- Foresight & Creativity
- Superior Guest Experience
- Organisational Adaptability
- Always stay positive, even under difficult circumstances. Build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Show team leadership qualities. Always willing to help others to achieve the team's goals
- Always stay punctual. Can always be relied upon to deliver what was promised. Anticipates others' needs and over-delivers
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
- High School Degree completed.
- Previous Experience
- At least 2-3 years in a Sales Position role within the luxury segment.
- Regional experience, ideally within the Gulf.
- Previous experience in delivering Customer Service
- Excellent English is required.
- Arabic is a great advantage.
We can offer you
- The opportunity to build a career with a world-class Retail Company.
- Training and growth possibilities.
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.