Job description / Role
Sales Executive - Carolina Herrera - UAE National
Are you an aspiring UAE National looking to be part of our Luxury in-store retail team? We have an exciting new challenge for a Sales Executive within one of our well know fashion brands - Carolina Herrera
The Sales Executive is responsible for delivering an outstanding guest experience to all customers and using appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to reach the sales targets. In addition, the Sales Executive is responsible for stock replenishment, promotion of products and new launches, and cash handling.
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Focus on selling and up selling.
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs, and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand's visual merchandising guidelines.
- Cleaning, prepare stock in hand, participate in inventories
In their endeavour to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
- High school or secondary level
- Min 2 years of Sales and Customer Service
- English Excellent
- Arabic Preferable
- Russian Preferable
- Chinese Preferable
Retail Technical Competencies
- Retail Affinity & Understanding
- Business & Commercial Acumen
- Operational Excellence
- Foresight & Creativity
- Superior Guest Experience
- Organisational Adaptability
- Manners and Attitude
We can offer you
- The Experience of working with well-known make up brands & career growth
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
- The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.