Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive based in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales from a portfolio of small to big business accounts in accordance with agreed quarterly targets to maximize company profitability.
• Generating enquiries and new business for the Manned Security Service (MSS) and Facilities Management Division.
• Prepare technical/commercial proposals based on clients requirements.
• Follow up on submitted quotations to obtain contracts & to achieve sales targets.
• Maintain all records on CRM as per Company and Commercial Department policy.
• Coordinate site surveys along with the operations department.
• The recommendation of the operations department to be included in proposals submitted to clients.
• Meet clients regularly in order to understand the level of customer satisfaction with service delivered.
• Highlight noteworthy meeting minutes to key stakeholders internally.
• Client relationship management including contract renewals and organic account growth.
• Carry out checks of security personnel when visiting clients and inform operations department of guard’s performance, turnout etc.
• Assist personnel in case of any problems they are facing by informing the operations department of the same.
• Degree / Diploma in any field from a reputable university
• Minimum 5 years experience in sales, the last 2 years from security services, facilities management and/or manpower outsourcing industry
• Proven successful sales track record
• Strong business and commercial acumen.
• Must have a valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
Senior Sales Executive
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||27 Oct|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Service Representative / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services