Job description / Role
• Contact Paper Producers
• Build Clientele
• Get New Contracts
• Maintain Relations With Clients
• Contacting Paper Producers
• Visiting Them And Getting Them To Supply To Us
• Creating Contracts And Maintain The Sources Developed
• Reporting To The Manager
• Reporting To: Sales & Marketing Manager
• Subordinates: Secretary
• Number Required: 1/2
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired Start Date: As Soon As Possible
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: Saturday - Thursday 9-5pm
• Travel Requirements: Travel Within The Country
• Gross Monthly Base Salary: 6000-8000
• Should be well versed in English
• Likeable personality, easy going & flexible.
• Comfortable with visiting companies and building relations.
• Aggressive personality required who is eager to build business.
• Requires minimum experience on the field sales for 2/3 years in the UAE
About the Company
Paper Chase International was founded in 1982 with its headquarters located in Jebel Ali Free Zone ,Dubai, UAE.We have grown since then to be the largest waste paper collectors and distributors in the Middle East. We have established 5 Major plants in the Middle East currently and expertise in a wide range of recovered paper grades with more than 25 Years in the business
Since its inception, Paper Chase International has committed to provide strict adherence on supplying quality materials, timely loading and offering fair and reasonable prices making us now the most preferred supplier of recovered fibre globally and currently serving customers in India, China, Korea, Indonesia and other Asian countries.