Job description / Role
• Distribution management.
• Sales and Distribution support (seminars, technical meetings, trainings, demo installations)
• Project support in bidding stage. (quotations, demo, selection of right equipment)
• Feedback to Xylem Analytics manufacturing companies on specific ME requirements on products and services.
• Role with a large % of time spent traveling in the ME region. Overseas trips 1-2 a year. During first 6 month more trips for training.
• Performing product demonstrations, trainings and basic installations.
• Liaising with Product managers overseas for the best customer support.
• Organize sufficient service and application support, whenever needed.
• Supporting solutions and application based sales.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry or related.
• Minimum five years sales experience in water industry
• Basic knowledge of analytical technology.
• Job history with one of the globally leading water companies is an advantage.
• History with opinion leaders in the ME water industry.
About the Company
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced data analytics solutions to address resource challenges and build smarter, more resilient infrastructure for water, electric and gas utilities. The Company’s more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Headquartered in Rye Brook, New York with 2017 revenue of $4.7 billion, Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands.
The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all – that which occurs in nature.