Job description / Role
Asteco Archers Real Estate is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of REAL ESTATE AGENT in the field of Rentals and Leasing in our office located in Business Bay Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
As a Leasing Estate Agent within our team you will:
• Work with property owners to find good tenants for their properties
• Find clients and determine their needs and wants for the property, as well as their economic viability
• Work with photographers to take pictures of the property, or may take the pictures yourself if needed
• Showing properties to potential lessees, setting up open houses and advertising properties for lease
• Be knowledgeable of the property market and being able to answer questions and concerns about things like school districts, zoning, expansion and others
• Host guided tours of properties to allow prospective tenants the chance to check out space before they commit to renting
• Show off interesting features of the community to highlight neighborhood amenities.
• Requires great selling skills as they are essentially trying to market the spaces they show
• Collect Documents and Payments. Once an applicant has been accepted, it's time to sign the lease and hand over any necessary deposits or move-in fees.
• Clarify what each line of the lease means so renters know what kind of agreement they're entering into.
• Collect security deposits and other fees required.
• Perform a complete walk-through of the property, including ticking off the checklist while carefully inspecting every inch of the space to check for wear, tear and damage – making notes of all these concerns and do the needful as required
• Advertise available properties on community forums, real estate websites and other online resources to attract prospective tenants.
• Making sure the public knows it's open and ready for leasing. Spend time writing rich descriptions that make people want to visit.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The position require:
• Knowledge in Real estate Portals.
• Sales and Rental Negotiation.
• Professional Customer Service and Communication skill.
• Basic Computer Skills.
• English is a must. Other Languages is a plus.
• Own Car with a Valid Driving License is a plus.
• Freshers are welcome to apply.
What are we offering?
• Uncapped commission 50%-60% commission depending on the experience
• Training provided by experienced managers
• A chance to be part of a highly dynamic, positive, fast-paced team.
• Dubai Employment Visa and Medical Insurance
• Fun and Exciting Working Environment
• Full Team Assistance and Guidance by the Company Staff
About the Company
Archers Real Estate is serving its customers in the most transparent manner. Archers’ aim is to be recognised as one of the most trusted and reputable names in Dubai property market.
Asteco Archers Office’s aim is:
- To be at the forefront of regional property markets and to provide tailored real estate solutions that fit our client’s Individual needs.
- To make the buying, selling and leasing of real estate cost effective, while maintaining the highest level of standards.
- To provide accurate information, skilled analysis and sound real estate advice.
- To make the selling and buying of real estate faster and easy to deliver.
The best interests of our clients will always come first and we will place the clients’ concern ahead of our own in each and every transaction, as we are dedicated to the development of long term client relationship. Our team approach philosophy ensures that client’s needs are important to each and every member of our organisation.
Sales Executive (Car Exports)
Legend World Investments LLC
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East