Job description / Role
GCC Sales Manager
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: OTAY INTERNATIONAL FZE (DORCO MENA)
Company Profile :
OTAY INTERNATIONAL FZE is UAE sales office of DORCO for covering Middle East and Africa.
DORCO has been manufacturing and exporting the highest quality of the blades since 1955.
We have a leading brand “PACE” in the razor category. Furthermore, over 1,200 different SKU’s in razors, blades, double edge blades and Private Label lines.
We have exported the wide ranges of products to about 100 countries over the world and the market share of them keeps growing. We provide totally customer-oriented products through Private Label to Sainsbury, Carrefour, Auchan, Aldi and so forth in Europe and Sam’s Club, K-Mart, Dollar General and so forth in North America as well as through DORCO brand, or “Pace” to other retail and wholesale markets over the world.
We never stop developing new technologies for customers’ convenient life and keep making efforts to develop environmentally sustainable products. So, we aim to become one of the top global leaders in the razor industry.
1955 - DORCO is founded
1961 - DORCO begins manufacturing safety razor blades
1977 - DORCO develops a twin blade razor
2001 - DORCO launches WIN3, an ergonomically designed triple blade premium razor
2007 - DORCO pioneers the razor industry by introducing the PACE6, world’s first 6 blade razor, featuring patented angulated blades.
2014 - DORCO further spurs the market with PACE7, world’s first 7 blade razor.
Location: LOB 17/329 Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 262539
Position: GCC Regional Sales Manager
- Having good connections or relationship with other distributors in UAE/GCC.
- Having up-to-date information & news about related market, competitors and distributor industries.
- Manages all sales functions in the area including forecasting, budgeting and P/L analysis.
- Meeting the sales targets and promoting the organization’s presence.
- Develops business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Distributors across the region and establish a favorable condition for the company to compete in the marketplace.
- Analyzes sales reports and statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Responsible for Inventory management ensuring products availability and TO-MARKET sales achievements.
- Optimizing business gross and company profit through adding new business models.
- Ensures that countries sales and marketing strategies/tactics are aligned with the corporate direction and vision.
- Provides management with monthly, quarterly sales, reports to be all aligned in strategic planning and direction updates.
- At least 5 years experience in Shaving Razor(or FMCG) Sales, preferably with Distributors or Manufacturers
- Proficient in commercial negotiations
- Sales driven and confident working style
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good technical background in related product area
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- Adaptive to multi nationalities
- Excellent English and Indian Languages, Arabic is a plus but not mandatory
- Should be able to travel across the GCC and other countries freely
- Should be a motivated and entrepreneurial spirited individual
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)