Job description / Role
Our purpose sits at the heart of everything we do and that’s to make food discovery exciting for everyone, whether it’s by giving our customers more choice than anywhere else, or by supporting our restaurant partners to get more out of their business. Bites is the perfect app for a quick lunch take away, an afternoon break or a pleasant dinner with family or friends Our objective is to accelerate into a multi-national leader with a strong internal structure in vertically integrating the way food is being ordered with a personalized smartphone app which is service and technology based.
Bites is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Middle East- someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there. You will work closely with the CEO, Operational Director, and marketing to define processes that scale and innovate Bites sales from the ground up.
• Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams to reach targets.
• Be a strategic thought partner to the Head of Sales Middle East and the General Managers in UAE & Egypt in regards to sales, restaurant partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans. Initiate sales & marketing for the region and drive successful execution to achieve results.
• Lead negotiation and closing of complex restaurant deals across the region.
• Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs.
• Prepare for the future. Work with our operations and product teams on what the future of food delivery will look like (reinventing and digitalization restaurants, disrupting delivery, etc.)Execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success.
• Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in the region and at HQ to grow your business.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth.
• Minimum 4 years sales management experience.
• Proven people manager and team builder.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Flexibility to travel to local markets MBA Preferred but not essential
• Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in the region and at HQ to set clear targets for regional strategy.
• Agreeableness: Tendency to be friendly, approachable, and easy to get along with.
• Conscientiousness: Tendency to strive for perfection, sometimes at all costs.
• Stability: Degree to which one reacts positively to negative or stressful situations.
• Openness: Willingness to try new ways of doing things.
• Resolve: Willingness to work for the intrinsic benefit of work and its ability to enhance character.
• Reliability: Tendency to behave in an uncompromising and consistently honest, moral, and ethical manner.
• Intensity: Level of drive and/or restlessness one exhibits.
• Control: Tendency to take charge of people and situations. Leads more than follows. It is often associated with expressing confidence.
• Decisiveness: Reflects how confident someone is in accepting the risk of making a decision in a timely fashion using what information is available at the time.
• Acumen: Tendency to use logic and objective information in decision-making process.
• Autonomy: Tendency to be self-reliant, self-directed, and to take independent action, making own decisions.
• Ambition: Willingness to do whatever it takes to attain a personal goal, often even at the expense of others.
About the Company
At Bites, we operate a futuristic leading online and mobile marketplace for dine-in, delivery and take-awayto provide customers with an easy and safe way to order and pay from local restaurants and bars. With take away and delivery; restaurants and Bars that join the Bites platform have their menu accessible to online consumers. These consumers can search for their favorite food or drink using their current location to find the best value service at their easiest convenience. Currently, the aim is to cover all of theEmirates however, the focus on the first launch of Bites will be in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah November. Our aim for the first launch is to increase our Restaurant clients to 10,000 and have over
1,000,000 customers using our Bites App. Our team will continue to grow over the upcoming months and eventually will become globally starting in Egypt and America. Bites Benefits
As a valued employee at Bites, you have access to a range of exclusive rewards and benefits when working with us. We believe a a fun and approachable team creates an opportunity to success. You get to enjoy special discounts and privileges with our partner merchants that include: food and beverage, health and beauty, leisure events. Social events and a lot more. To keep our employees satisfied we will be offering plenty of social events, including gym and yoga classes, leisure nights throughout the year. Our staff will also get access to the latest gadgets.
We will use our growing portfolio with partners all over the UAE an opportunity for our employees to get exclusive discounts that you can get only at Bites.
Business Development Manager
Xerox Emirates LLC
Business Development Manager
Sales & Operation Manager for Subsidiary Company
Ziad Galadari Group
Sales Manager - Leisure