Job description / Role
Pipeline Solutions is an outsourced sales & marketing company aimed at SMEs and start-ups based in Dubai, we are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Sales Managers to work within our driven sales team in our new offices in Sports City.
Your main responsibilities will be
• Working on behalf of Pipeline clients, sourcing leads, and closing sales both face to face and over the phone.
• Act as a point of contact and successfully manage the relationships of Pipeline clients.
• To support the growth of Pipeline, by identifying and pre-qualifying prospective new clients.
• Attend networking events, exhibitions and relevant business meetings to expand your network.
• Ensure all data collected is correctly inputted into the Pipeline’s CRM system.
• AED 15,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Additional benefits: Plus commission.
The successful candidate should have the following skills & experience
• Bachelors Degree (or similar level of higher education qualification).
• Proven ability in full cycle sales and business development.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in sales/business development within the Middle East Region.
• Analytical approach to quickly assess client potential and requirements.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, ideally a native English speaker.
• Computer skills including MS office, CRM and social media
• UAE or international driving licence.
About the Company
Pipeline exists to provide an efficient, risk averse, low cost and fully integrated approach to sales focused on growth and success.
One of the key failures of Start-up's and Small to Medium-sized Enterprise’s (SME’s) is their inability to drive enough early revenue to cover initial set-up costs and to pay ongoing operational costs.
Pipeline has achieved this by creating a modular system whereby we invest in all of the resources required to create an end-to-end service; from Sales Strategy, Prospect Research and Lead Generation through to Direct Sales, Contracting, Customer Relations, Customer Feedback and Monthly Reporting.