Job description / Role
- Achieve budgeted Revenue target and implement Trade Projects as per annual Sales plan.
- Revenue (Sales)target achievement and manage promotion spend within budgets.
- Monitoring and managing market trend and requirements on weekly basis.
- Ensure Sales collection as per plan (Within approved credit period)
- Develop and maintain institutional customer relations with key decision makers.
- Accomplishes Sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, evaluating trade promotion programs, and merchandising.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new product lines/Brands/Category.
- Ensure clear and effective communication with the customers by Sales team.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly targets to bring focus into the sales cycle.
- Conducting Weekly updates meetings and call reports/analysis with Sales Supervisors and writing monthly reports on the verticals.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information to Brand and Head- Sales by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitor the performance of the sales and conduct periodic sales review meetings.
- Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for the UAE
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development.
- Develops and executes effective BIKANERVALA account-specific marketing & Sales programs
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's Services and Products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your areas
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individuals and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training Digital Marketing consultants in Sales
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- Outsource and Approach corporate clients yourself to achieve given target to you as an individual
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
About the Company
Bikanervala Foods are popular for their passion & spirit to provide Quality Products & the innovative blending of heritage & traditional expertise with modern technology in the both national as well as international market. They are the competents for their eateries, delicious desserts & spicy namkeens all over the world.
The traditional Indian sweet makers have transformed their products with the help of advanced technology into a full-fledged processing food industry.
Bikanervala Foods has satisfied their customers for offering them their best quality products. Bikanervala Foods has achieved the distinction for remaining the first Indian Company for the category of their famous & branded products.They have been granted an international benchmark ISO-9001:2008 certificate & such a brand is accepted & has made its faith in the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HORECA Sales Manager
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Business Development Manager - Architecture
Marketing & Business Development Executive