Job description / Role
Sales Manager – Middle East
As an ambitious market leader, backed by the resources of a £multi-million parent, our client designs and manufactures complex, high-value integrated capital equipment and production line solutions. Substantial and continued investment in R & D, advanced design and manufacturing, enables them to deliver genuine competitive advantage to a client base that includes a portfolio of the most instantly recognised global companies & brands within the Food, Dairy, Snacks and Confectionery sectors.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
– To drive the sales team to new levels of performance and to exceed challenging but realistic sales and margin targets.
– Taking personal responsibility for a Sales Territory that includes Turkey and Egypt.
– To play a key role in influencing and negotiating with demanding and culturally challenging stakeholders within Blue-Chip key accounts in the Middle East Region.
– In return, you can anticipate a high profile and challenging role where you will enjoy all the autonomy, support and resources you need to deliver exceptional commercial results.
– Our client prides itself on its open and positive culture, free from bureaucracy, where teamwork is genuinely encouraged and rewarded
Such a diverse, hands-on role calls for an experienced B2B Sales Manager with outstanding sales, leadership and motivation skills.
You MUST be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following key areas:
– Managing sales teams selling high value equipment, solutions or consumables into the Food, Snacks or Confectionery sectors.
– In leading, managing and developing sales teams within the direct and/or the distributor sales channels.
– A role model for exceptional sales performance who is dedicated to ensuring that the team is trained, motivated and fully equipped to achieve and exceed their objectives and KPI’s.
– The drive and stamina to cope with regular and planned in-region travel and fluency in English is essential.
– Base Salary 240,000 AED per annum + Substantial Bonus + In-Country Benefits
Please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details.
About the Company
Placing the interests of our clients first, a passionate commitment to their success, ethical in our actions, and meticulous in our methods
Driving competitive advantage through talent acquisition is what we do.