Job description / Role
Sales Manager - Corporate
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales and Marketing, implements all sales activities and maximizes business opportunities in his / her specific area of responsibility.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• To develop in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing structures, timely, achievable personal business plan.
• To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
• To maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contract and quotes for the hotel as per Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Policies and Procedures.
• To have a good understanding of contribution margins for each product results and work with respective heads of departments to maximize Operating results.
• To achieve targets in terms of number of new active Accounts, Room Nights, Banquet Covers and Revenue as set by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• To submit weekly entertainment schedule to the Director of Sales & Marketing for approval.
• As directed, plans sales trips or attends trade shows and exhibitions under the direct approval and guidance of the DOSM and where applicable in coordination with International Sales Offices.
Your experience and skills include:
• Previous experience in a similar role with 5* property
• Excellent communication, interpersonal relationships, and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong and outgoing personality and good negotiation skills
• Must be articulate and attention to details
• Experience with data analysis and interpretation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
TGC Consulting Middle East
Senior Sales & Sponsorship Manager
Arab Media Group (AMG)