Job description / Role
The client sells machinery into the manufacturing sector and is looking for a Sales Manager to really improve the performance of the existing sales team.
• Minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience of high value machinery or value add products such as high-end photocopiers, complex mechanical devices or food related machinery
• Experience managing a team of at least 5 sales people
• Super strong team building skills
• Proven experience in training and developing a team to improve performance
• Demonstrable experience in key account management and client mapping
• World class negotiation skills
• Proven deal closer
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Lead by example through developing business in your own accounts
• Strong emphasis on appearance and professionalism of themselves and their team
• Strong KPI management and goal setting to measure improved team performance
• Exemplary work ethic and ability to instil the same into the team
• Ability to challenge senior management with new ideas and methods to increase business
• Thorough understanding of all the GCC markets with particular emphasis on the UAE and Oman
• Previous experience in the Saudi market
• Arabic language skills will be highly regarded but are not essential
This is a job for a truly successful Sales Manager who has shown himself to have all of the above qualities. In return you will receive a great benefits package, a ready-made team in a company with a long history of success in the region. The client is busy and growing so its an ideal opportunity to step up your game and kick start your career to the next level.
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Petrochem Middle East
Assistant Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager
Regional Business Development Manager - Access Control
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts