Job description / Role
• Initiate, build, and maintain strong working relationship with new and existing customers.
• Securing day work and project work from existing and new customers across ME region.
• Develop sales plan in line with the departmental strategy.
• Prepare or coordinate quotations in line with the guidelines of the company.
• Negotiate and agree contracts with customers in line with company policy.
• Identify market potential by qualifying the various accounts.
• Present an overview of conferences and exhibitions to Manager Commercial Department. These should be relevant for the Company.
• Expanding the customer data base and generate leads for each country of the sales region
• Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum three years’ experience in a commercial role in a similar industry.
• Experience in heavylift transportation and installation industry would be an advantage.
• Fluent English written and verbal.
• Drivers License.
Competencies / personality:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (English)
• Hardworking, persistent and dependable
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Ability to get things done
• Planning and organizing
• Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Roll Group takes care of heavy cargo both on land and at sea. This exceptional combination of transportation and installation capabilities enables us to offer complete Factory to Foundation solutions. Combined with our engineering expertise and unique know-how, this makes Roll Group the preferred heavy cargo partner offering effective, innovative and sustainable services.