Job description / Role
- Ensures professional sales Calls using Selling principles and SMART Selling philosophies.
- Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of Hotel facilities, features and services.
- Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the hotel.
- Ensures systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within location and reports findings and opportunities to the Assistant Director of Sales.
- Pre-qualifies and targets prospects, utilising hotel database and develops appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies to increase hotel's market share.
- Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities. Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
- Meets and greets VIP guests upon arrival/departure.
- Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
- Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to relevant representatives/delegates whenever required.
- Establishes strong contacts to source for information in regard to planned and upcoming functions/ events.
- Reviews and constantly seeks Productivity level improvements through the process of "taking work out of the system" (when appropriate) and thorough streamlining of work process.
- Implements all sales action plans related to responsibility areas as outlined in the Marketing plan.
- Ensures all employees maintain an updated awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Residences Sales Manager
Sales Manager - B2B
Hotel Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services