Job description / Role
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members.
- Develop training materials for new real estate agents for the brokerage and train them to ensure their performance meets our high standards.
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions.
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws.
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sales.
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage.
AED 15,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Must have a managing broker’s license.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents.
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jan|
Export Sales Executive
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)