Job description / Role
Your warm personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued. You will be in charge of bringing more business to the hotel in order to increase sales. They analyze local markets for potential clients, assess competitor activity, and arrange site visits to initiate new sales.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Generates new accounts within assigned segments.
- Provides the Sales Centre Team (Reactive) with sufficient leads to achieve budget/goal.
- Achieves and develops rapport with the local companies, airlines and Destination Management Companies through personal association.
- Conducts site inspections when needed.
- Determines with the Director of Sales/ Assistant Director of Sales the pricing strategies regarding his/her specific segment.
- Observes keenly the market to find out where the clients are booking and if there are new project in the city and the companies involved in these projects.
- Builds rapport with key corporate accounts.
- Completes assigned sales calls on a daily basis.
- Conducts regular competitor's surveys.
- Joins sales blitz if assigned.
- Develops a practice of weekly sales call plan in order to help better planning in terms of time management and sales objectives.
- Organizes business entertainment to clients (luncheons, dinners, cocktails) in order to build relationships with them and introduces them to the hotel management team, General Manager, and Director of Sales and Marketing whenever possible.
- Tracks and shares information regarding new business trends.
- Understands factors that affect the market; informs management accordingly and assists in establishing solutions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle is a modern, five-star premium hotel passionate about *making moments* for our guests through small gestures that make a big difference. An iconic tower with unobstructed views of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Skyline, there is no better place for a true sense of relaxation than here.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.